Any one can approach the KJIVF for their fertility treatment without any hesitation . For the appointment with Dr Kuldeep Jain one can make the telephone call or one can also send the email for the appointment. The treatment starts from the discussion of all the previous history of both the partne a through examination is done for both male & female partnerr. The following investigations are carried out initially which includes
- Wife (Day 2 FSH,LH, Prolactin, TSH, Day 21 Progestrone)
- Base Line Scan by Trans Vaginal Route
- Husband FSH
- Semen Analysis with Sperm Function Tests Hormone Assay’s
- Follicular Monitoring
- Endometrial Biopsy.
- Routine Blood & Urine Test
- Screening for HIV, Hepatitis B, STD’s (husband and wife)
- Post Coital Test
- Tubal Patency Test- To check the patency of the tubes.
- Hysterosalpingography (H.S.G.) to check the fallopian tube.
- Video Laparoscopy is performed to inspect condition of uterus, tube and ovaries, fibroids in the uterus and cysts in the ovaries.
- Video Hysteroscopy to assess the condition of the endometrium only when required
All the above investigation are carried out by Doctor himself other than the blood test etc which are carried out in KJIVF Pathology Division which is ISO 9001 – 2000 certified.
After Study of above investigations the possible cause of infertility may be pointed out for that we are offering following treatment to the infertile couple :
- In Vitro Fertilisation ( Test Tube Babies)
- ICSI ( Intracytoplasmic Injection)
- Super Ovulation with IUI ( Intra Uterine Insemination)
- Surgical Sperm Retrival ( PESA / MESA & TESE) - ICSI
- Sperm Freezing and Banking
- Ovum Donation or Egg Sharing programme
- High Resolution 3D Sonography
- Video Hysteroscopy / Laparoscopic Surgery for correction of Tubel defects
- Andrology / Male Infertility
- Tubel Reconstruction
- Medical Management of an Ovulation
- Any Other treatment which is appropriate